Thursday, July 24, 2008

Knitting a dress

I'm turning a new leaf...knitting a dress! I have a very cute pattern, and soft cotton yarn...and a pattern that will take me years to complete :O I'm knitting on size 2's, if that tells you anything! I think it wll be very sweet, and I'm knitting in shades of orange so it should be a cute fall dress, if I ever finish it...or if she hasn't outgrown it by the time I'm done! I'm actually almost half done with the back, so it is moving, albeit rather slowly.

But in good news, I need size 1'a for the sleeves, so I am now the proud owner of a pair of Addi Turbos! I have heard such great things about them for ages, and couldn't find my trusty Boyles that small; in fact even my LYS didn't have straights that small! I can't wait to try them out, they have such rave reviews.

I will take an in progress pic later, although it is a rather boring straight piece right now...it will get interesting later!

No comments: