Wednesday, April 7, 2010

March Wrap Up

I finished my shrug in time for Easter - by a couple hours anyway. Don't have pics of me wearing it yet though!

Here's the baby blanket I finished last month. It's ok...I guess what I had in my head just looked better!

I'm halfway through my mini mochi hat, using mini mochi yarn and a fair isle diamond pattern. I love it but it's taking forever!
I found the socks FINALLY at Carriage Hill Farm last month and sewed it up this afternoon. Toby seemed so excited about the process, so I hand him the monkey and he tells me "Nah, I don't really like it". Niiiiiice.

So Lucy's hanging on to it for now, but I'm kind of thinking he may become the mascot for my craft room. Lucy has too many stuffed animals as it is.
My Ravelympics socks
My Malabrigo cabled socks.

1 comment:

hook and needle said...

OMGSOCKS!
I miss socks so badly.
Way too much sweater focus in my house.