Saturday, March 28, 2009

Toys, toys, toys!

These have been my main project for the last two months - a donation to my local MOPS group for the meeting raffles! I am so excited about all three toys...I hope they make 3 kids very happy :)

First up is another Dolly, Dolly, like the one I made Lucy for Christmas, using scraps of acrylic. I adore her.

Next up is a giraffe made with Lion Brand Microspun...he's super soft and cuddly!


And last but not least is this Construction worker from the book Knitted and Felted Toys, by Zoe Halstead. Once again, Blogger screwed up the order of my pics, so you have to look at the close up of the tools before you get to see the whole little man.



The construction worker is 14 inches tall, so quite larger than I imagined! But I love all three...the last one took quite a while to make, though.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cute, cute and cute. All these fin projects are making me look forward to the summer even more!